Robocup Status Report for Oct 28th 2009
Posted by alexnico on 2009/10/28
– Has been busy with other midterms
– Finishing neck rotator
– Improving other basic actions. Trying to look at Chani’s code
– Testing Yulia’s log parser and adding few stuff on it
– Running experiment of Decision Tree with different parameters but the result is not very satisfying yet. The goalie (controlled by Decision Tree) barely made a move
– Continuing experiment with different sort of parameters to improve the outcome of Decision Tree
– Fixed look_at_position bug
– Tried to improve dribbling but it didn’t go so well. Tried to write an action that finds the ball better, but it spins forever; probably a silly mistake somewhere
– Continuing work on dribbling
– Finished creating (server) log parser
– Getting a new human player with easier control
– Experimenting with Decision Tree’s parameters to improve it
– – Read through more of the Role and Action code.
– – Read client commands section of the manual.
– – Attempt to better the action code to use multi-tick features.
– – Read over Chani’s changes and provide feedback.
– – Investigate possibly badly merge human code in the robocup_dt branch.
– – Midterms, Assignments and Family …