Status Reports: Feb 15, 2010
Posted by Dwight Deugo on 2010/02/18
- I didn’t look as much into Scheme as I had intended because in our conference call, Wayne mentioned that the code provided likely can’t be committed. I decided to look into some other bugs instead.
- Submitted a patch for Bug 301718 to update the Build Your First Program cheat sheet.
- Submitted a patch for Bug 299459 to allow the user to rename files (since refactoring has been removed).
- This week, I will look into Bug 299869 some more, to potentially make Java Lite the default perspective.
- Understanding how plugin_customization.ini works, because this file seems to be the key to accomplishing Bug 299869.
- Very little work done for the past week. My other courses have been dropping a heavy workload on me.
- Conference call was good and answered my outstanding questions; Will have lots of time this week due to start of reading week.
- Try and knock off 2 outstanding bugs – Bug 299873 (delete on empty workspace) and Bug 299875 (delete key doesn’t work in project explorer).
- Other classes
- Reading week